Are you getting tired of preparing your eggs in the same old way? Scrambled, poached, or whipped into an omelette, we've had it all before.
If you're genes indicate that you have poor muscle recovery, try this high protein frittata recipe for a post workout energy boost.
Ingredients (Makes 10)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Carrot (1, grated)
- Rosemary (handful)
- 1 red onion
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Butter (to grease)
- Button Mushrooms (1/2 Cup)
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Chop the sweet potato into small chunks and slice the button mushrooms. Boil together in a saucepan for 15 minutes.
- Finely dice the red onion and garlic, and grate the carrot
- Beat the eggs into a bowl. Add the sweet potato, button mushrooms, red onion, garlic, and carrot.
- Use the butter to crease a cupcake tray.
- Add the mixture to each cupcake well, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, grill for a further 5 minutes.
Want to know if this recipe fits your optimal macronutrient ratio? Or whether you need this extra help to recover between workouts? Find out by purchasing your personal DNA analysis kit from our online shop.